It still blows our minds to this day that Back pain is the biggest cause of employee absenteeism in the UK (with 16 million people affected each year), yet 90% of back pain has no serious cause.
Since the birth of The London Physio, we have proudly delivered clinical health and fitness programmes, aimed at improving the health, fitness and wellbeing of our clients.
Having 3 clinics in the heart of London, pre-covid, meant that we were physically best placed for lunch time workouts, stretches and a gentler “Ask the expert” Q&A.
During the Covid period, we are even prouder to say that we now run virtual sessions similar to the above – but much better than the in-person sessions we ran pre-Covid & here are some reasons why.
- No need to wait – We can organise corporate sessions at very short notice.
- We fit around you – Want to book a corporate session? We are now even more flexible with time & guarantee to find you a time slot that suits you & your team.
- Everyone is welcome – There is no limit to how many members of staff you would like to participate in any given session.
- Get more – We have more perks for your members, creating more value.
- Priority one-on-one session booking – Should a member of your team need a physio, they would never have to wait longer than 48 hours to see a physio, with most of our corporate bookings being on the same day!
The best companies understand the importance of investing in their members of staff. In 2021, we all know that numerous studies have shown the many advantages of fitness and wellness in the workplace and at home.
The London Physio would love to help you and your members of staff achieve those goals.
In addition to the above, we also provide exclusive corporate discounts to companies with more than 10 people.